Tired of working on those dull outsourcing projects? Do features like “low latency”, “geo load balancing”, “live streaming”, “thousands of concurrent users”,
“adaptive bitrate streaming”, “face swap” make you smile? Welcome to Streamaxia, the streaming product company, where you’ll work on developing state of the art streaming products.
Streamaxia is looking for an experienced Java engineer with Spring experience to help design and build our real-time-communication products.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in working with Java, Git, Jenkins, Gradle and Spring. Experience with Spring Data, Spring Boot, Spring Security and OAuth2.0 is desirable.
We truly believe that there is more to a job than the work. Employees at Streamaxia work hard and play hard — and are passionate about what they do.
Streamaxia is a software development company highly specialized in video streaming solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
• 2+ years of experience building Java services with Spring Framework
• Experience with OOP
• Desire to write clean and elegant code
• Knowledgeable of testing principles and frameworks
• Experience with code versioning systems (preferably Git)
• Experience with task tracking systems (like Jira)
• Expertise in authoring requirements, design, architecture and technical solution documents
• Experience in database design, implementation, and optimization
• Experience designing app frameworks for quick re-use in multiple similar projects
• Deep understanding of various stacks such as open source stack, and cloud service offerings from providers like AWS, etc.
• Experience with TDD, unit testing, integration testing, performance testing
• Good understanding of C standard code
• Good understanding of mobile processor architectures and compiling/packaging code to run on them
• Prior exposure to video streaming (ffmpeg is considered a huge plus)
• Assists in definition of project deadlines and schedules.
• Ability to collaborate and communicate well with globally distributed teams (especially client-side teams)
• Experience with Agile and other rapid development methodologies
• Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of industry practices when solving business problems.
• Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and customer mindsets.
• Communicates with staff and management.
• Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
Benefits & Perks
• Flexible Schedule
• Short Friday
• Sport Allowance
• Fruit Delivery
• Pastry Delivery
• Lunch Allowance
• Medical Tests
• Tech Friday
• Book Library
• Team Buildings (minimum 2 per year, outside Cluj, with possibility of being abroad)
• an _EXTREMELY_ attractive wage, way higher than your current one. Just try us!
This is your chance to build your career at a company that is constantly growing, innovating and delivering unique live streaming solutions. We need brains, ambition, and passion to continue driving this culture. Get the job you are bound to fall in love with — join Streamaxia!